- El desfile de Chanel en la Ciudad de la Habana el pasado mes de Mayo
- La histórica visita del actual presidente de los Estados Unidos de America
- El concierto gratuito, ofrecido por sus “majestades” los mismísimos Rolling Stones en la Habana, siendo el primer evento gigante de rock en la historia de Cuba.
There are so many wonders of my Cuba. To list only a few places is almost a bit unfair. I could write endlessly and endless entries talking about it, but I’m Cuban; therefore not very objective.
At times it feels it has regained its glamour and splendor of the fifties referring to all the news that can be read in the papers lately and in the headers from so many countries.
- The Chanel parade in Havana last May
- The historic visit of the current President of the United States of America
- The free concert offered by their “majesties” the Rolling Stones in Havana, the first giant rock event in the history of Cuba.
It is certainly a rain of great events for the world and especially for my Cuban countrymen; those who live expectantly with every event that happens in our island.
Using the excuse of our engagement I traveled to Cuba to see future each of the corners that witnessed my childhood. Our trip went along and breadth of the island, leaving some places for next trip later this year.